Sunday, May 9, 2010

Change of plans...

I realized that I'm gonna be at Cozzy's on May 20th.  Check 'em out: http://www.cozzys.com/  If you're nearby, go see a show and tell them I sent ya.

Normally this wouldn't be such a big deal.  But if I were to perform, hang out with my comedy buddies afterwards, and then watch a giallo once I got home, I wouldn't be done till, like, 4 AM.  I'm still somewhat young (26), but I don't like going long without sleep.

I also plan on perhaps imbibing a teensy bit of alcohol the night of the big launch.  Not a horrible drunken amount, just maybe one or two shots' worth.  But I have a self-imposed rule that if I have any alcohol whatsoever, then I don't drive.  I dunno if it's leftover paranoia from Georgia's Zero Tolerance law, or the fact that I don't want to die driving, but I don't drive after having any alcohol.  Instead I support my $10-a-day Coke habit.

If I had alcohol when I got home from Cozzy's and watched a giallo, I'd sleep until 8 PM the next evening.

So after some deliberation, I decided to change the start date.

But don't worry.  It's not being postponed.  Instead, it's gonna happen earlier.

The new G-Day is gonna be Sunday, May 16th.

But don't worry.  Everything else is gonna be the same.  The poll will still decide my first movie.  It'll just close on the 15th rather than the 18th.  So keep voting!

New Countdown: 7 days to G-Day!

Spread the word.  Tell your friends.  And get ready for the all time greatest marathon...well, in my head, at least.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment