Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 25: 2 Males For Alexa

Decided to watch today's selection a bit early.  Gonna try to do that tomorrow, too.  Ended up getting booked for a local comedy showcase on Thursday.  And I don't wanna do another double feature.

Let's make this one short and sweet.

Alexa is a young college dropout who meets Roland, the father of one of her friends.  After a whirlwind romance, the two get married.  However, Alexa's a whore.  And she's sleeping with Pietro on the side.

Roland isn't quite fond of this, and he's planned revenge.  He walks in on the two making love and kills himself.  Then all the doors and windows suddenly lock and nobody can get out.

The plot is relatively simple, and the film makes for a breezy 75 minutes.  While I expected an hour-long two-person show in one setting, the film decided to go back and forth in time.  Alexa's relationships with both Roland and Pietro are examined in flashback, breaking up what could have been monotonous.

All in all, not bad.  Not brilliant, though.  At least the beginning has Rosalba Neri nudity.

Later.
-Justin

2 comments:

  1. I wish my life had more Rosalba Neri nudity in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine, too.

    I wish my life had more nudity in it period. Heck, I'll even settle for PG-13 side boob at this point.

    ReplyDelete