Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 18: The Double

I'm starting to wonder if the fatigue has set in.

Just watched The Double.  But honestly, I can't really tell you much about it.

Because I didn't get it.

I just spent 90 minutes staring at my TV and I still have no real clue what was going on.

Jean Sorel is with Lucia.  He meets Lucia's mom and tries to bang her, too.  There's also this American duder named Eddie that he's jealous of (at least I think so--there are a few fantasy sequences where Jean Sorel kills him).

That plus constant flash-forwards to Jean Sorel getting shot in a parking garage.

That's all I got.

The parking garage scenes are well done, I guess.  And the score is quite nice.  But other than that, I can't say much.

So I'll just leave it at that.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment