Saturday, July 30, 2011

Y'all Have Spoken...

And the film that is kicking off my giallo-thon is...

The Iguana with the Tongue of Fire!

I'm looking forward to this one.  It was actually the one I was hoping for.  And, no, I did not vote.  Guess y'all read my mind.

Couple other bits of good news today.

I found my copy of Adrian Luther Smith's "Blood and Black Lace!"  For some strange and odd reason I thought I already had it in the house, but, alas, it was still in a box in the garage.

I also found my Netflix copy of Lars von Trier's Antichrist.  Happy about that, because I paid $20 and reported it lost.  I'm probably gonna give it a watch tonight and ship it back on Monday.  If they get it back within the next year, they'll give me the $20 back.  Free money!

Also retrieved my copies of Crystal Lake Memories and the Grindhouse book.

I should go through the garage more often.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment