Friday, July 22, 2011

Bugh...FML...and other assorted sayings...

My car broke down.

Again.

Third time this month.

First time was the air compressor.  Made the car smoke like the old lady in Beetlejuice.

Second time, wouldn't let me shift.  Had to have a friend from work help me push it into a parking space.  Then I spent my entire shift working while waiting for the tow truck to arrive (I told him not to rush, since I was working 'til 9, so it's not like I had to go anywhere).

Third time, I turned it on, and it did the same thing it did the second time.  This time in a mall parking garage.  In this HEAT!

I love my car.  It's a classic.  But I'm tired of it breaking down.

Word of advice: When someone inherits a car, and they let it sit in their garage for three years because they can't bear to do anything with it for sentimental reasons, don't buy it from them when they're finally willing to let go.

Bugh...

Well, if Orchid ends up winning any cash prizes, I think I know where it'll be going...

BTW, Roxy Music's "In Every Dream Home a Heartache" is one creepy ass yet amazing song.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment