Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Before I clock in to work...

A few random thoughts.

Did I ever tell y'all about a sequel to Phenomena that I wrote when I was 16?  I'll have to elaborate on it at some point.  Had one of my favorite scenes I've ever written.  Unfortunately I never got to finish it because we had a house fire that took the computer.

Once I get this film series finished for my independent study, I am SO watching a giallo or two.  Partially for inspiration, partially because it's just been too damn long.

Speaking of independent study, my professor and I are meeting to discuss my synopsis/treatment on Thursday.  I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.  I don't know what he thinks about it at all.  He loves my giallo-lust, though, so I know he'll probably appreciate those aspects.

Especially excited because he's the only person who knows my whole story.  I've told some people bits and pieces of my concept, and they say they dug it, but this is the first time someone's seen the whole thing.

Okay.  I gotta take a shower and get ready for work.  BLAH.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment