Saturday, June 23, 2012

Writer's Block...

Bugh.  Establishing everything is the hardest part of screenwriting.  Settings, characters, concepts.  I'm never writing sci-fi again.  Unless I get hired to work on a big budget movie and get some M. Night Shyamalan bucks.

Script due in less than two weeks.  Updates here will be sporadic.  Especially considering how little I've written so far.

Find a way to see Squillo.  Great little thriller that slipped through the cracks.  Carlo Vanzina gets no love in giallo circles.  Duder made this and Nothing Underneath.  And Mystere, which I'm getting in a few weeks.

Speaking of which, Go to www.cinema-de-bizarre.com!  Tell them Justin Kosch sent you!  Take advantage of the BLOWOUT sale!  And buy 2 get 1 free always!

Okay.  Decompressing before work.  Maybe I'll try to write tonight.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment