Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Christmas Watch List

This is one tough-ass semester.  Everything's piling up.

I have a 2500-word research paper due Friday that I haven't even started.  A final edit for my TV Production episode due Tuesday.  Another short film for Lighting that I haven't even started yet, and a light plot for the same class.  And a painting for Production Tech.

Hence the lack of giallo-watching.

Then on top of it, on Black Friday, I fell through a floorboard on my deck and royally fucked up my leg.  Nothing's broken, but the hospital didn't have an MRI.  So I dunno if I tore anything.  I think I did, because the side of my knee is hard as a rock and it still hurts.  Missed a crap ton of work, too.

So I WAS planning on going to the gym during break.  But with this new development, I doubt that'll be possible.  Unless I grab a personal trainer and find out some things I can do that won't bother my leg.

Anyhow, I think on my days off I'll probably spend them catching up on my "purchased but unwatched" collection.  You know, those movies I bought but haven't had time to see.

I just piled a whole bunch on my book shelf for the occasion.  Here's what I have:

Taxi Driver (not a giallo, but I'm still mad at myself for never having seen it)
Death Carries a Cane
Human Cobras
Erotic Games in a Respectable Family
The Seducers
Love Me Strangely
Spirits of Death
Amer (watched first 40 minutes, loved it, but had to get some sleep)
Phantom of Death
The Girl From Cortina
Bloodbath in the House of Knives
Torso (Blu Ray)

I doubt I'll watch all of them.  I will still have to work.  And I can't really spend all Christmas day holed up in my room...or can I?

Anyhow, I'm gonna fart around a bit before getting ready for work.  Hopefully I can stand/walk for the whole shift...

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment