Monday, August 6, 2012

Back from the professor...

Boy am I tired.

Long day.  Long long long day.

I had my meeting with my professor regarding my script.  I still have a way to go before this bad boy would be ready to send out.  Which I completely understand and freely admit.  During the discussion, I think I dawned on why this script was so hard.  This one feels like a sequel to an unwritten original.  It has all sorts of concepts that are in place in my mind, but there is no room to establish them.  I need to write a first story that plants these concepts.

While we talked, I figured out the basic storyline and how I could establish these ideas.  And I already thought of how a Proxy 2 would have worked out.  Do I smell a trilogy?  Maybe...

Anyhow, I got a B for the course.  Not bad, considering how I struggled with this script.

On another note, I just released my first line of fabrics for sale on www.spoonflower.com.  If you have any sewing needs, check these out.

http://www.spoonflower.com/collections/22047

Okay.  I'm gonna relax.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment