Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ah, Fall Semester...

Always fun.

This semester is shaping up to be pretty busy.

At least we're making a Film Noir for our TV production class.  When I submitted my script, I added my own little giallo twist, of course.  Needless to say, I didn't get chosen to write that episode...

So things will be tight regarding movie time.

The only movies I have time to watch are for class assignments.  And I can only watch American movies.  Like right now, I gotta watch Hunchback of Notre Dame, Phantom of the Opera, The Unknown, and The Man Who Laughs for a film series.

Maybe my second film series will be American attempts at gialli: Basic Instinct, just about any Brian de Palma movie, Color of Night, etc.

I also wanna go through my collection and write down exactly how many gialli I have.  That'll be fun.

Okay.

So, if you'll excuse me, I have a set strike to attend.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment