Thursday, February 10, 2011

TOMORROW!

I don't think I've been this excited about anything giallo related since the launch of the 30 Days of Giallo.

Tomorrow I have a meeting with my Screenwriting professor regarding Orchid with the Petals of Velvet.

This will be the first time I've really spoken with anyone at length about this project.  I did get to discuss it for a few minutes last semester, but this is an hour long meeting.

I did get 100% on my treatment reworking.  Hopefully that's a good sign.  I'll have more insight when we also discuss the first seven pages.

Totally jazzed, yet totally freakin' nervous.  Reading way too much into it.

Wish me luck, gimme pep talks, and say a little prayer for me at 2:00 Eastern Time tomorrow afternoon. :)

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment