Monday, February 7, 2011

Progress...?

So...

Tonight the first five pages of our screenplays were due.

Guess what I did all night last night.

Partially because I didn't have much time to do it other than last night.

Partially because I hate sports and wanted some Super Bowl counter-programming.


I ended up changing the opening.  Same character, similar scenario, but I think the move made it more dynamic.  I'm personally not interested in movies that start with radio interviews.  However, I do tend to enjoy films that start with stripteases.

I'm a perv.  I know.  I've been corrupted by the best of them.

Managed to squeeze out seven pages.  And realized tonight that I really need to upgrade to Final Draft when my tax return kicks in...if I have anything leftover after fixing my car and getting new glasses (praying for a 2-for-1 special).  Celtx is great and free, but I think paying to fix things like page breaks will greatly help.  Plus all the school computers use it, too.

Okay.  Off to rest.  Acting and Short Script tomorrow.

Later.
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment